Whether your goals are weight loss, weight gain or maintenance knowing how many calories you are eating can be key to reaching your goals.
Let me start by saying I personally recommend using the strategies in below video AFTER tracking your food for 7 days. This way you can compare the calories you’re actually consuming the calories you get in your calculation.
The following video goes over:
- How to calculate your calorie intake for weight loss
- How to calculate your calorie intake for weight gain
- How to calculate your calorie intake to maintain your weight
- How to calculate your BMR (basal metabolic rate)
- How to calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure)
- How to calculate your calorie deficit
- How to lose one pound a week
http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ This is an example of the BMR calculator discussed in the video
The formulas below will be needed to calculate your TDEE