You can easily make this 1850 meal plan: 1700, 1600, 1500, etc. meal plan by following the suggestions at the bottom of this post.
Breakfast: Cottage Cheese Casserole (287 calories)
Lunch: Chickudo. This is literally one of my favourite things to eat, ever. It’s ground chicken with potatoes, peas, carrots and bell peppers. (300)
Dinner: Chicken curry with bone broth + 130 grams cooked brown rice and a small amount of fresh greens. (470 calories)
Snack 1: 35 grams Oats, 1 tsp. hemp heart, 1 tsp. chia seeds, 1 tsp. shredded coconut (unsweetened) (200 calories)
Snack 2: 5 gooseberries, 1/2 cup mixed berries (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries), 1 kiwi, 150 grams 2% greek yogurt. I mix in the Vital Proteins collagen peptides into the 2% Greek yogurt and topped with 1/2 cup cornflakes (300 calories)
Snack 3: 20 hazelnuts (175 calories)
Snack 4: 1 scoop Protein shake mixed with water (120 calories)
Total calories: ~1850
If 1850 calories is too high, you can adjust the calories by using some of these suggestions:
Make this a 1700 calorie meal plan by removing ONE of the following:
- Remove the protein shake
- Remove 1/2 a scoop protein powder and 10 hazelnuts
- remove the protein shake and the kiwi
- remove the protein shake and the 1/2 cup of mixed berries
Make this a 1600 calorie meal plan by removing ONE of the following:
- remove Snack 1 and the kiwi
- remove the hazelnuts and cornflakes
- remove breakfast and add a couple hazelnuts
Make this a 1500 calorie meal plan by removing ONE of the following:
- remove snack 3, snack 4 and the kiwi
- remove snack 3, snack 4 and the cornflakes
- remove breakfast and the kiwi
- remove the breakfast and the cornflakes
- remove snack 1, snack 4 and a couple hazelnuts
Swap the hazelnuts for 1 oz. of almonds.
Swap the fresh berries for frozen, also super delicious and generally cheaper.
Swap the collagen for 1/3 scoop of protein powder. Mixing protein powder into yogurt can make a delicious chocolate treat or…whatever flavor protein you have.
Swap the protein shake with your favourite protein bar.
Remove all the berries and kiwis and add in an apple/banana or orange.
Swap the fresh nuts for a nut butter. You can top an apple/banana with nut butter or mix it into your yogurt!