I’m eating healthy but I’m not losing weigh!
- they are eating way more than they realized
- that they snack more than they realize
- that they don’t necessarily eat a lot but the foods they do eat are very calorie dense
- they weren’t eating enough.
- they were hardly eating any protein
Tracking for a week can help you learn a lot about your eating habits. The point isn’t to be critical of how you eat. I’m certainly not here to judge! My goal is for you to learn what you eat, what kind of foods you prefer (more fat, more carbs).
To be able to win you must:
- Have our 7 day food diary completed on some kind of app like My Fitness Pal by end of day March 6th.
- I will be selecting the TWO random winners from the bottom of this instagram post, so make sure you’ve commented on it letting me know you’re participating.
- be subscribed to my site to learn what to do with all the information you collect over the 7 days. The steps and my recommendations will be sent out March 7th following the challenge. Subscribe by clicking here.
Remember, you don’t need to send me your food diary information/account info unless you are one of the two winners. I will get in touch with the winners on March 7th and proceed with helping them by:
- A review of your meal diary and feedback on what realistic changes you can make to get closer to their goals
- Suggested calories for weight loss, maintenance or gains
- Personal recommendations (and if possible, resources) on how you can reach your goals
- A check in e-mail from me two weeks after the challenge
Part 1 will talk about:
- What to do after you track your food/macros for 7 days
- How to then figure out what calories you need for weight loss/gain/maintenance
- How to start a diet
Part 2 will talk about:
- Macro splits
- I’m having a hard time eating enough
- How to make sure you’re being realistic about your goals
- How long does it take to see change?
- Diet sustainability
Part 3 will talk about:
- Weight loss plateaus
- Two ways to track what you’re eating without counting calories or macros
- What to do when you don’t want to decrease your calories during a diet
Part 4 will talk about:
- I’m exercising lots and not seeing progress
- Is your metabolism really slow?
- What’s a reverse diet
- How to do a reverse diet
*YOUR FOOD JOURNAL MUST RECORDED BETWEEN FEBRUARY 20 TO MARCH 6TH.
*WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AND CONTACTED MARCH 7TH. A RESPONSE WITHIN 24 HOURS IS REQUIRED OTHERWISE A NEW WINNER WILL BE SELECTED.