I love pancakes! They are an easy but exciting way to spice up breakfast. But, when travelling I don’t like to spend money on things like flour, sugars, baking soda, baking powder etc. So..this is my recipe for easy peasy pancakes!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Yields: 2 servings or 4 large pancakes
Macros per serving: 25C/8.5F/16P
Calories per serving: 230
2 small bananas
1/3 cup 2% cottage cheese
- Peel and mash bananas with a fork
- Add in eggs and cottage cheese and whisk together
- you can add cinnamon too if you want
- Heat non stick pan over medium heat (you can use a cooking spray if you want but I don’t have to with a good pan).
- When the pan is hot, add 1/4 of the batter to your pan.
- When the edges are no longer runny and you can put a spatula under the pancake without anything sticking or ripping, you can flip it. In my experience it takes about 2-3 minutes to cook the first side and 1-2 minutes for the second side
- fresh fruit
- frozen raspberries (half thawed)
- Greek yogurt
- peanut butter
- whipped cream
- ice cream
- whatever you want!