I mean prep because:
- There aren’t enough hours in the day.
- Eating out is expensive and prepping save me money.
- My body functions best when I include and exclude certain foods. I can guarantee both these things happen by cooking for myself.
- It prevents me from eating crap I see when I get home because I’m too hungry to cook something healthy.
- It allows me to be flexible. I can prep more or less food depending on my social calendar.
- Prepping for two+ years and tracking macros (for a ~year) has given me the insight and the freedom to eat intuitively and mindfully without tracking macros, weighing my food or measuring things out for the last 6 months.