Meal prep Sunday! Did a buffet prep because while working from home, it’s the easiest way to have food ready while not feeling like I have to eat the same amount every day.
🔸 Omelette station with fresh veggies and cheese for daily eggs
🔸 Protein pancakes made fresh daily
🔸 Pulled Sriracha chicken for lettuce wraps
🔸 Curry chicken salad
🔸 Salsa rice with black beans and pulled chicken
🔸 Fresh veggies and fruit for snacks
🔸 Pasta salad with chicken
ALL of these recipes can be accessed via the link at the bottom. ♥️
The key to prepping is:
1. Only prep foods you love and are excited about eating.
2. Don’t over prep food – less is more.
3. Prep as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. You don’t have to prep every single meal to be successful.
4. Prep for the meals that are hardest for you to stay on track with or help you save the most amount of time and money.
5. Little things add up, having veggies cut up, easy to grab fruit or pre portioned snacks always helps!
6. Keep it simple. My preps take me on average, 60-120 min. This one was 1 hour and 30 min.
Access over 220+ meal prep recipes HERE.