Time: 15 minutes
Yields: 5 medium pancakes or 10 mini ones
1 tsp baking powder
1 medium banana
1 scoop vanilla protein (30 grams) I use Optimum Nutrition Vanilla
olive oil spray
- Blend all the ingredients together.
- Lightly spray pan and heat on medium.
- Pour batter onto pan. Make your pancakes as big or as small as you want!
- When the edges of the pancake are no longer wet and shiny and there are bubbles forming in the middle of the pancake, flip them over and cook the other side until golden brown. (1-2 minutes)
- Enjoy with whatever toppings you like! I personally like Greek yogurt, Justin’s Honey Peanut butter and fresh fruit!