Yields: 3 servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking time: 4 hours (or 8 hours on low)
Calories per serving of chicken: 240
Calories per serving of chicken + sides: 410
Macros per serving of chicken: 5 carbs /10 fat /34 protein
Macros per serving with chicken + sides: 44 carbs /10 fat /41 protein
450 grams boneless chicken thighs (use chicken breast to lower the fat)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp. dried oregano
½ tbsp. rosemary
Lemon juice from 1 lemon
1/3 cup feta cheese
Salt and pepper
Serve each serving with:
1 cup of cherry tomatoes
2 cups spinach (cooked or fresh)
1/3 large cucumber
1/3 bell pepper steamed
Yams (grams should be based on your own macros) or rice I used 125 grams
- Put chicken thighs in your slow cooker.
- Lightly coat chicken thighs with cooking spray (olive oil or coconut oil) then coat with minced garlic, dried oregano, rosemary, lemon juice, salt and pepper
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
- Wash yams, poke with a fork 4-5 times. Bake for 1 hour at 425 degrees F. or till soft all the way through
- Portion out the yams based on your macros (I used 125 grams)
- When the chicken is done, top with feta cheese.
- Weigh and portion into 3 equal portions.
- Serve with yams, fresh tomatoes, spinach, bell peppers, and cucumber