A quick, easy and healthy alternative to noodles!
- Cut spaghetti squash in half and scoop out seeds.
- Spray the spaghetti squash with extra virgin light olive oil.
- Place spaghetti squash face down.
- Bake at 375 for 45 minutes
- Use a fork to loosen the squash into noodles
- Add sauce and protein
NOTE: Spaghetti squash freezes really well! I pre-measure the spaghetti squash, label bags and pop them in the freezer for next week or the week after. This saves time for future meal preps!
Thanks so much!