Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Use your Paderno spiralizer to spiralize unpeeled potatoes, sweet potatoes or yams. Place spiralized potatoes in large bowl.
- Toss potatoes in a light amount of olive oil or lightly spray. Do not use to much olive oil.
- Sprinkle seasoning. I like to use @flavorgod seasoning!
- Next, cover your baking tray with parchment paper or tin foil. Lightly spray or brush with olive oil.
- Spread seasoned curly fries on trays. Make sure not to overfill the tray. The fuller the tray the longer it takes for the curly fries to get crispy. (*if you want your fries really crispy, boil your spiralized potatoes for about 5 minutes, dry off, then bake)
- Bake 30-40 minutes in your preheated 400 f degree oven, until they begin to turn crunchy in places. (Personal preference)
- It is important to flip them over every 10 to 15 minutes, or at the very least once during the baking cycle.
Pingback: How do I decide what to meal prep? | Just Get Fit