Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes on prep day (3-5 minutes cooking before eating)
Calorie for serving: 495
Macros for serving: 15 carbs /22 fat /59 protein
4 cloves of garlic, minced
600 grams ground dry aged lean beef
Italian spice mix
3 Tbsp. fresh parsley
1 Tbsp. chili flakes
Salt and pepper
400 grams passata
120 grams Grana Padano Parmesan
- Heat up a pan on medium to high heat, lightly spray with cooking oil and sauté your minced garlic
- Add in the ground beef to your pan with garlic. I recommend using a wooden spoon when cooking as it helps to break up the ground meat.
- Add your spices, oregano, chili flakes and fresh parsley to the ground meat while cooking. Reduce heat to medium and cook until meat is done.
- Spiralize your zucchinis. I usually portion 1 ½ zucchinis per meal. This workouts to be ~250-300 grams of zoodles. If meal prepping, I recommend using meal prep containers with multiple compartments. This will prevents your zoodles from getting soggy.
- I use three compartment containers and put 1 ½ raw spiralized zucchinis in one section, 100 grams of passata in one section and a quarter of the cooked beef in another.
- When you’re ready to eat, heat a pan over high heat, lightly spray with cooking oil and add your zoodles. Cook until tender. When almost done, add your passata and ground meat. Top with 30 grams of grana Padano parmigiana cheese and more chili flakes.
- *passata is an uncooked tomato puree with skins and seeds removed. It’s lower is carbs and fat than most pre-made tomato sauces.